YOUR WEDDING DAY
We know that selecting your wedding photographer is such an important decision.
The memories that you have of your most special day hinge on your selection of a professional, caring and insightful photographer. You are looking for an expert who not only makes your shoot an enjoyable and beautiful experience in itself, but knows how to compose and direct all elements to create the very best reflection of your incredible bond as a couple.
This will show in your collection of wedding photos, to be cherished as a precious heirloom to be handed down through generations. And that’s just the start of what you can expect when you book your wedding shoot with Sean. Read on to discover more.
YOUR LOVING COMMITMENT,
OUR PROFESSIONAL PROMISE
They say ‘when you know, you know’. This also applies to your choice of a wedding photographer.
What makes a good wedding photographer? A complex combination of things such as technical finesse, creative vision and organisational aptitude. They should be personable, adaptable and have finely honed instincts. But perhaps the most important thing to find in a photographer is the fact that they are genuinely excited about your shoot and their craft.
WHAT TO EXPECT
On your wedding day, you’ll greatly appreciate having someone experienced by your side. You want a photographer with a plan, who works to a timeline. Perhaps you’d like some advice on posing, particularly in finding flattering yet natural-looking ways to position your body. Plus, a few laughs wouldn’t go astray.
Our wedding shoots are anything but typical. We aim to document & capture your unique story as a couple.
• Getting ready. Shots that capture the moments when you and your bridal party are preparing yourselves. For example, makeup, hair, giggles and champagne.
• First look. When your significant other sees you in that first moment as their husband/wife to be.
• Bride/groom portraits. These are scattered throughout the day as well as scheduled.
• Family photos. Group shots of family.
• Cocktail hour captures. Candid shots of people mingling and enjoying each other’s company as well as details that are taken of your reception venue.
• Reception photos. A combination of capturing special events (such as introductions, toasts, cake cutting, dancing, bouquet toss etc.) and fun and spontaneous moments.
Want to enquire? Check if your date is available.
Send us your enquiry online by filling out the form below: